Sunday, February 12, 2017

How to?

          

WEEK 2

Situation 2:

         A friend of Doris received a text message accusing Doris of having shoplifted a makeup from a department store, the story was false , and the person spreading the rumor was jealous  that Doris got an excellent grades. Doris discovered that this person had spread the same text rumor to at least two of her friends. Doris discussed the situation with her coach after soccer practice. The coach suggested that Doris send the girl a text message asking her to stop spreading the rumor. He also advised her to get the copies of the text rumor from her friends to keep as evidence in case the problem continued.

    Discuss how well you think the person in the story handled cyberbullying and how you might have handled it differently.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
         Problem is a situation that needs a solution for which there are possible solutions.  In order to find a solution, you only need to stay calm, think clearly, and don't let these problem affects you everyday life. 
Resulta ng larawan para sa text message
          So for me, this is how Doris handle her situation being cyber-bullied by someone because of jealousy. Doris being accused of having a shoplifted was really a big deal because it might affect her studies and dignity as a student, but since the story as false and the person spreading the rumor was just jealous of her, she didn't make any move that might worsen the situation. Although, I guess Doris knew who is the person spreading the false text rumor, she stay till do nothing to that person because she knows she was not guilty.
    Resulta ng larawan para sa cyberbullying
         It is also a good thing that Doris asked her coach about this. At least she will have someone who knows the real part of the story. I also agree to what her coach suggested about this girl spreading the false text rumor about her. 

        I always believe to the ability of those people older than us when it comes to this kind of condition or in any situation. What we think about the right thing to do, which might harm us also, is different from what they think. They know a better way wherein no one's life or safety will be put in danger. Maybe because they are older than us and they already know how to handle such thing so well. Or maybe because at their age, they already experienced things and faced problem much deeper than this kind of situation--- cyber-bullying.


       So, If I were to be in this kind of situation, same as to that of Doris, I will do the same thing. Just like Doris, I won't let my emotions or feelings makes my decision because I know it won't do any good to me. I will just go with the flow and let this person do what she want to as long as she's not crossing my line. I will also ask for someone's advice regarding this problem just like what Doris did when she discussed the situation with her coach. I will ask  a person who knows me very well and will give advice that will help me solve the problem peacefully and in a better way.


      I can say that I couldn't think of any possible way on how can I handle this same kind of situation. I couldn't think of any because what else can I do if I will be in Doris shoe if  i'm not going to tell someone about this and make decision without thinking? I will do what is right and I believe this is the best choice that I can made.

Resulta ng larawan para sa cyberbullying       Facing a problem regarding cyber-bullying cases is really a pain, but you don't need to be harsh or mean to the person who cyberbully-you. You just have to be patience and think of a possible solution on how you can avoid that person and stop her from doing such thing without violence or committing the same crime just to be fair.
       



Photo Source:
Tatango
Teens Against Bullying
Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment